Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...THE STINGRAYS ARE CAUGHT UP?????


Ok. My partner in crime...divajd...regretted to inform me that these loving, gentle creatures had recently been under attack after the untimely and tragic death of Steve Irwin.

It seems as though, our good friends down in Australia have taken to senseless violence and mayhem against these poor innocent creatures. According to my sources at Reuters, nearly 10 stingrays have been found dead off the coasts of Sydney....

wait for it......wait for it.....


CAN someone tell me who in the sam hell needs to be pimp slapped because I am at a loss for words...

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...joe human decides to kick it in the Stingray's living space, joe human gets stung...joe human dies and WE BLAME THE STINGRAY.

AWWWWWW HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

How 'bout you try and break into my house tonight and you see if I don't buss a cap in yo' a**, then we'll talk about blaming the victim.

What happened to Mr. Irwin was senseless and tragic but retribution on the stingray that is almost as senseless and tragic. Get it together my friends, you just don't swim with stingrays, that is the lesson I have learned...let's learn it together and move on......


No comments:

STAFF WRITERS