Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A few minor irritations



WHY IS THE GROCERY STORE ON CRUNK ON A WEEKDAY EVENINNG? DOESN'T ANYONE DO THEIR GROCERY SHOPPING ON THE WEEKEND ANY MORE?


I am really trying to figure out why mugs are in the grocery store at 7pm on a Wednesday like it's the club. And no, they are not there trying to get their lean cuisine on, or to jump off their 10 inch frozen pizza. No, they are straight lucky charms with theirs, they got the Gerber, the 2 gallons of milk, the family size packet of chicken (because you know you got to get the family size packet of chicken) and the Lays bag of chips all stacked up in the cart like they are at Costco.


So now when I go to pick up my "single woman dinner" of pasta and a bottle of wine, I have to wait for 30 minutes while Stacia and dem', unpack the cart, pull out the coupons, get the cash back, slap little ray-ray and dem around a bit and finally finish checking out.


I am just saying people. Can y'all get some business AND your groceries on the weekend and leave the weekdays to the single folk, like its supposed to be? Am I wrong for grimming you up while you stand their reading your National Inquirer by the check out stand and secretly hoping you trip and take the family size packet of chicken to the chest?


WHY IS THE GYM OFF THE CHAIN AT 9:30 IN THE MORNING? IS THERE ANYONE BESIDES ME THAT HAS A JOB?



Listen here...why when I am leaving the gym, after my workout and shower on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is every single machine, weight and space in the entire gym being used? Business hours in California are 9am-6pm, so I am trying to figure out why people are just getting to the gym at 9:30am. I mean let's overlook the fact that I am on the way to my job at 9:30, what time are you planning to get to yo' job? And if you got it like that, how can I get yo' job, because my two degrees obviously don't mean a thing if you get to just work out all morning and then show up at the office when you feel like it. Am I wrong for grimming you up while you are on the treadmill or hoping you pop an achilles and take the emergency stop button to the chest?


I'm. just. sayin.'




No comments:

STAFF WRITERS